Showing 1–9 of 36 results
Click here to join
If you are planning on uploading a custom image to the plaque, please read and follow the instructions below:
1) Ideally, the image should be a PNG file type. JPG is also accepted, but may contain a white background.
2) If you have a JPG file that needs to be converted to a PNG, please use this link: onlinejpgtools.com/convert-jpg-to-png
3) If you have a PNG image that does not have a transparent background, you can use this online tool to help create a transparent PNG: onlinepngtools.com/create-transparent-png
4) Please make sure your file is less then 5 MB. Anything over 5MB (or even around 5 MB) might not upload correctly.
5) If you accidentally uploaded the wrong image, click on the file uploader to remove it. Click again to upload a new image.
6) If you run into any issues during any point in the uploader process, please reach out to us by filling out our custom request form.